For your LinkBra, after washing it, gently press down the adhesive part to squeeze out water. Softly press the fabric side against a towel to soak up the remaining moisture. Pick up the O-ring and hang it over a hanger or a hook. Let your LinkBra dry completely before the next wear.
View cleaning tutorial video here.
For your Classic Wing, wash it thoroughly and leave it flat overnight to dry. Once completely dry, place the Classic Wing on the plastic panel as instructed, roll it up tightly, and put it back into the original container.
If you start to feel sweaty around the chest area or feel like the bra is losing its grip, remove and reapply your WingBra. Remove the bra first, and use wet wipes or paper towels to wipe off your chest. After the chest area is dry, reapply the bra.
For more caring tips, contact us at email@example.com.
DOs and DON'Ts
1. DO make sure you wipe your chest area with wet wipes or paper towels before using WingBras.
2. DO NOT use any skincare products, body cream, sunscreen, or body powder right before application. Doing so WILL damage the adhesive silicone gel on your WingBras.
3. DO NOT use any skincare products, body cream, sunscreen, or body powder right before application. Doing so WILL damage the adhesive silicone gel on your WingBras.
4. DO NOT wear WingBras when experiencing discomfort around your chest area.
5. We DO NOT recommend wearing your WingBras continuously over 10 hours without reapplication.